Tuesday, July 30, 2013

New PRSM Review on Amazon: "Most fun I've had in a long time"

New PRSM Review on Amazon: "Most fun I've had in a long time"

Thanks to "Jaycee" of Central Mass. for this great review of the novel based on the Princess Ryan's Star Marines game....
Most fun I've had in a long time!, July 23, 2013
By Jaycee (Central Mass, USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Princess Ryan's Star Marines: Save the Princess! (Paperback)

I found myself quickly wrapped up in the crew of the Schenectady as they found themselves in unplanned action against the enemy (no spoilers here) and the book IS a page turner fueled by the light hearted but relentless action of this very light infantry unit. From the get go, I was rooting for the Star Marines as they found themselves with their backs to the wall and as I finished Part One of the book, I found myself wanting more. More! Some books are hard to get into for a variety of reasons, but this isn't one of them. This book is just the opposite and it literally pulls you along as you read the story. It's a book I highly recommend for a fun romp in the 23rd century. And I hope Mr. McLaughlin delivers the second book sooner rather than later because it's better that way!

..for this and more reviews of Princess Ryan, please go to:  http://www.amazon.com/Princess-Ryans-Star-Marines-Save/product-reviews/1466218487/ref=cm_cr_dp_see_all_summary?ie=UTF8&showViewpoints=1


No comments:

Post a Comment